SMSF made simple
20+ years of experience
Talk to us. Anytime.
Let’s help you find the right service
SMSF Accounting, Taxation & Audit
Buying Property with SMSF
Self-Managed Super Funds
Self-managed superannuation funds are an effective and flexible retirement planning vehicle that provides greater control over savings and investments. An SMSF is a superannuation fund with up to 6 members, wherein the members actively participate in the management of the fund. SMSFs are also known as do-it-yourself (DIY) funds, family funds or mum-and-dad funds.
Benefits of SMSF
- Implementation of effective tax management strategies
- Flexibility to make timely investment decisions when market conditions change.
- Up to four fund members so you can include your family, increasing investable savings and keeping fees lower for everyone.
- Lower fees compared to industry and commercial funds (depending on your Super balance)
- Flexible pension planning and management
- Control and flexibility in estate planning
Who can benefit from establishing an SMSF
- self-employed (professionals or people running a small business) who wish to have their own cost-effective superannuation vehicles
- taxpayers who are high income earners and have a large net worth
- retirees who wish to manage their own pension funds.
- employees who want to have a greater say in the investment of their superannuation savings in line with their expectations and needs
- employees who are dissatisfied with the investment performance of their existing employer-sponsored or public offer managed funds, or with the level of charges imposed by these funds.